If you want to use Arinomien Auto Camping Ground, you must make a booking.
In addition, payment is only cash(Japanese YEN).
Checkin time is 12:00 to 17:00.
If you may be late, please tell me by email or phone as soon as possible.
IF CAMP RULES ARE BROKEN YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE !!
- Lights out At 22:30. NO TALKING AFTER 23:00.
- Checkout 11:00 (Day camp checkout 17:00)
- ARINOMIEN is not responsible for any accident or injury occurred on site.
- Pets should not cause trouble for other campers. Keep on a lead at all times and no barking.
- Campfires directly on the ground are PROHIBITED. Only fireworks which can be held in the hand please. All other fireworks etc are prohibited.
- It is prohibited to use things which create noise. (Generator, Music, Car engine noise.)
- It is prohibited to take vegetables, fruit etc from trees and fields.
- Please drive slowly on site. Gates closed from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am. It is prohibited to leave and enter by car during this time. (In an emergency please contact the reception.)
- Please separate and put out rubbish as below.
- Please accompany small children.
GARBAGE STATION ( 10:00 to 11:00 , 16:00 to 16:30 )
PLEASE take garbage to your home except this time.
|Burnable garbage||Paper, Nappies/Diapers
Plastic, Poly bugs, Bottle tops, Polystyrene
Cardboard(PLEASE flatten and fold.)
|Recyclable garbage||Beer and juice cans, Bottles, Pet bottles, Empty and wash out. Remove caps and labels.
Don’t put cigarette into the cans.
Metal, pot, glass.
(Please warp in paper if broken.)
|Any other cans + bottles (example, Jam) wash out and remove caps and labels.
Cassette gas canisters : remove all gas
White gasoline cans : remove lid
Foil, Aluminum, Trays etc.
|Hazardous garbage||Batteries, knives etc. Light bulbs (warp in paper).|
|Raw / Fresh garbage||Please put in the bucket provided (keep shells separate ).|
|Charcoal / ashes||Please put in the provided container. Do not leave any fire or barbecue remains on site.|
No other garbage can be put out ( camping items etc. )
“FOLLOW THE RULES AND ENJOY CAMPING !!”